2015 OBAA Annual Conference
you tired of fighting against 10% bonds?
Join the OBAA for the 10th annual conference and see what we are doing to get courts to justify 10% bonds and make a come back for Ohio bail agents!
Our annual conference is September 24-26, 2015 at:
Crown Plaza Columbus
North 6500 Doubletree Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43229.
(614) 885-1885 Rooms are $91 a night under the Ohio Bail Agents Association block only until September 4th.
Pre-Registration for the Conference:
Full/Assoc. Member Pre-Registration: $50
Non-Member Pre-Registration: $75
Registration at the Door $100
Pre-registration and membership dues can be mailed to
Ohio Bail Agents Association
289 S. 3rd Street
Columbus, Ohio 43215
Membership is up for renewal!
Full Member is $125 per year. (Licensed Ohio Surety Bail Agents only)
Associate Member is $62.50 per year. (Non-voting membership- Not for licensed Agents)
Professional Insurance Company Membership is $500 per year. (Non-voting membership)
It is important to get pre-registrations in as early as possible because without pre-registration we can not guarantee you lunch.
If you have any questions regarding the
conference please contact Kirsten Keim (740) 616-1980 or Woody Fox (614) 989-2914
WHAT YOUR ASSOCIATION HAS DONE FOR YOU:
- Offer online education.
- Teach Ohio Bail Bond Basics to your local attorneys.
- Flew to Washington D.C. to fight for your industry and help stop pre-trial services.
- Enforcing CR46 in that the courts follow the constitution and make sure sureties are sufficient.
- Changed 2937.36 to make it more efficient and help you recover more fugitives and have less forfeitures.
- Built a relationship with Ohio Dept. of Insurance to
better your industry.